I put them off for months. I was so nervous about being on a podcast, buuuuuttttt, the fact is I LOVE podcasts. I was so busy with clients and houses that I kept delaying. Not only was I busy, I was freaking out about what I would say and if I would sound like an idiot. Luckily, I finally gave in once things had slowed down and I think it turned out pretty well. The Skyler Irvine guys report that it's their most downloaded episode to date!
In this episode we talked about how I got started in house flipping and eventually started designing for friends, family and now perfect strangers. We also talk about the power of Instagram and how I gained 43,000 followers in just 9 months. If you've ever wanted to know a little more about flipping houses, check it out. There's the link below for listening in. If you'd rather watch than listen, the Youtube video is below as well. I'm also including some links to things I mention at the bottom of this post.
- The Cincinnati house with the rooftop deck
- Fellow flipper and co-author Brenna Brooks: Brenlow Properties, @brenlowproperties
- Our book: Shut Up And Flip A House Already: A Guide To Help You Shit Or Get Off The Pot
- Photographer Stephanie Studer: Life Created, @lifecreated
- Instagram With Intention
- One of my favorite Cincinnati contractors Joe Wood: All Around Joe
- My adobe house in Willo Historic District
- Design services
- My Airbnb in Phoenix
- My Realtor and Airbnb co-host Rachel Hugenschmidt: Sonoran Desert Living, @sonorandesertliving
- Find me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Instagram: @flippinwendy
If you watched or listened, I'd love to hear what you thought of the episode. Let me know if there's anything I didn't discuss that you'd like to know more about. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day!