Been laying awake at night stressing about pulling off your upcoming renovation, tiles and faucets swimming through your head? Been pinning for 5 hours every day for a week straight trying to come up with a plan only to be even more confused? Stop the madness! Get help.
What: A one hour renovation design consultation
Where: In Phoenix OR over the phone/Facetime/Skype
Who: For those on a tight budget. Also for those who want to tackle material sourcing on their own but need a little reassurance that they are on the right track.
When: Check our schedule here. Schedule yourself when you are ready for some therapy!
How: You'll send us your photos, videos and a sketch (if necessary). See more about the entire process here.
- Badass design ideas
- Floor plan options
- Expected general costs
- Alternatives that will save money or update the look
- Material Options
- Color schemes
- Things to avoid
Clients typically find that after their consultation they have a more focused direction for their renovation. They feel confident in how to proceed and have new ideas for the space that they had not considered. Often times they are relieved they now know what they can do in order to avoid complications, delays and sometimes disaster. A consult is verbal and does not include formal physical design plans.
Getting started is easy. All you have to do is fill out the design questionnaire and we'll email you back with scheduling, payment and instructions on what to send.
What: A Design Therapy Session + Full Design Plan to implement for your renovation
Cost: Starting at $1,300 per room
Where: In Phoenix or over the phone/Skype/Facetime
Who: For those who want a design plan to hand over to a contractor to implement.
- A design therapy session to come up with a game plan (see design therapy above). The consultation will take place in the home if in the Phoenix area, over the phone if not local to Phoenix.
- A new layout of the room in question
- A design board visual showing all of the materials and how they come together
- A shopping list for all of the finish materials you'll need to pull it off
- Up to 3 communications during your renovation either by phone or in person if in the Phoenix area.
eDesign is for anyone wanting a plan in hand to implement for their renovation. No need to search around town for the right tile or spend hours online looking at doorknobs. This work will be done for you. You'll be handed a design that fits your space and personality. All you have to do is hire the manpower to get it done.
If you're ready and want to get an eDesign estimate for your project, click below and fill out the questionnaire.